Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Go West...Young Woman!

So...there's this trend...and it's been going around for quite a while now. I'm a fan. Actually, obsessed might be a better word for me. It's the whole Western/Country look. You know, boots, feathers, western-style button-downs, rawhide, fringes...etc., etc., etc.

Pinned Image
Rough, tough...and sexy. I'll take the whole look. Thank you.


Pinned Image
Not quite so tough; a little more fun...but, nevertheless, still quite stylish.


Pinned Image
Rawhide skirt with fringes? Please.


 Pinned Image
I mean, no, the wedding dress probably wouldn't be appropriate (unless of course you're getting married. ha.) but the idea...is oh-so-sassy. I like a lil' bit o' sass to my outfits. And the hair...I want Miranda's hair.


Pinned Image
I like this for the photography as much as the fashion. The ruggedness, the tones, the composition.


Now are you startin' to grasp why I'm quite hooked on the whole Cowgirl theme?

No comments:

Post a Comment